At Embark, we take pride in using only the best metals to ensure the highest level of quality in our products. Our demi-fine jewelry is crafted from sterling silver and plated with 14k gold, ensuring that our pieces are hypoallergenic and free from brass or nickel.
We align with vendors who have the same values as we do, meaning they only source stones in the utmost earth-friendly practices and treat their miners and stone cutters with respect and fair pay. We use recycled gold and platinum in all our custom pieces and as much as we can with our fine jewelry.
Our jewelry is made with love and can be worn daily. However, it should be handled with care. To care for your jewelry, we recommend the following:
- Remove all demi-fine jewelry before showering, swimming, and sweating. Our fine jewelry can handle those activities but should still be handled with care. Rings should be removed before exercising and any other strenuous activity using your hands.
- Apply perfume, lotion, and hairspray first, then your jewelry.
- Store your chain jewelry in your EMBARK pouch with the clasp left out to prevent tangling.
- Clean your fine jewelry with our jewelry cleaning products (you can purchase here). Otherwise, warm water, mild soap, and a delicate toothbrush will do the trick!
- Please be aware that due to the unique nature of the materials used – colors, shapes, and sizes may vary slightly from the images and descriptions.
Embark is not responsible for any damages after 60 days.